TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE INTERNET SITE
This website is owned and operated by BESTSELLER HANDLES BV, company registration number 59896604, with registered office at Koivistokade 1c, 1013 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands. When purchasing J.LINDEBERG branded products, the order will be handled by BESTSELLER HANDLES BV on behalf of J.LINDEBERG AB, business registration number 55565337085, located at Stadsgårdshamnen 24, 11645 Stockholm, Sweden, as a shop J.LINDEBERG official online. All names, trademarks and logos on the website are owned by the Danish company BESTSELLER A / S or its subsidiaries and partners. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and / or trademark registrations and can only be used with the consent of BESTSELLER A / S or the owner of the related rights.
The content of the website, including text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of BESTSELLER HANDELS BV, BESTSELLER A / S or their subsidiaries and partners. The downloading of content from the site is permitted exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes and provided that this does not involve a violation of copyright. It is forbidden to republish or distribute the contents on the site for non-personal or commercial purposes, as well as to use the contents protected by copyright in any other way without having previously obtained the permission, as the case may be, of BESTSELLER HANDELS BV, of BESTSELLER A / S or their subsidiaries and / or their shareholders. BESTSELLER HANDELS BV makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, should you find any incorrect information on the website, please report it to us. BESTSELLER HANDELS BV reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time and without notice.
On the site there may be links to the website www.aboutbestseller.com. This site is owned by the Danish company BESTSELLER A / S, not by the online shop BESTSELLER HANDELS BV, based at Koivistokade 1c, 1013 AC Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If the website links to a third party website, BESTSELLER HANDELS BV makes no warranties as to the content of that third party website. These links are provided for the sole purpose of making navigation easier, but the risks relating to navigation on the website of third parties are at your expense.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The terms and conditions below apply to all deliveries made by BESTSELLER HANDELS BV, based in Koivistokade 1c, 1013 AC Amsterdam, The Netherlands, VAT number NL853685757B01, company registration number in the Netherlands 59896604 ("BESTSELLER"), for the benefit of customers who purchase goods in the BESTSELLER online shop.
1. Conclusion of the contract
A final and binding contract between you and BESTSELLER is considered completed when the order is confirmed by BESTSELLER. BESTSELLER will send an order confirmation by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt that you will receive immediately after placing your order does not constitute an order confirmation.
The purchase of products on the BESTSELLER website is only allowed for private consumers, not for corporate customers.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to prevent individuals from purchasing through the BESTSELLER online shop in the event of a large number of returns.
Furthermore, it is also possible that customer accounts are deactivated due to suspected fraud.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices shown include VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one indicated in the BESTSELLER online store on the date of placing the order for the product in question.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to change the prices incorrectly indicated in the BESTSELLER online shop. Furthermore, BESTSELLER reserves the right to change the prices, taxes and / or other costs indicated in the BESTSELLER online shop at any time following, by way of example, changes in VAT rates or other costs or public charges, at any time. cost increase or general change in retail prices.
Please note that some banks require the payment of a surcharge for foreign transactions. This surcharge is imposed by the bank and will not be reimbursed by BESTSELLER. For more information, please contact your bank.
When ordering goods in the BESTSELLER online shop, an additional amount will be charged for the payment of shipping costs. The amount that will be charged for shipping is € 4.95 (for Home Delivery), € 1.00 (for Click & Collect mode) and € 14.95 (for Express Delivery).
BESTSELLER HANDELS BV does not make any VAT refunds for the purchase on our online shop of products that are exported outside the European Union by individuals or corporate customers. This also applies to products that are purchased with the Click & Collect service. Therefore, BESTSELLER retail stores offering the Click & Collect service are not obliged to refund VAT on products purchased from BESTSELLER HANDLES BV
When ordering goods in the BESTSELLER online shop, you can use the following payment options:
- Credit and debit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro)
This payment method requires a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to check the validity of the card. The amount is blocked on your card and is then debited after the goods have been shipped.
This payment method requires a PayPal account, which you must log into during the payment process. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can create one easily and for free on their website.
All payments are subject to validation and authorization by both the issuing entity or the payment provider and by us for the purpose of maintaining security and preventing fraud. We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and / or defer to a different payment method based on the circumstances.
Unless otherwise specified, the normal delivery times from the time the order is placed amount to:
4-5 working days (in case of Home Delivery, Click & Collect)
and 1-2 working days (in case of Express Delivery).
BESTSELLER is not obliged to deliver goods that are out of stock.
5. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract you have entered into without giving any reasons.
Period of reflection
- The cooling-off period is 100 days.
- This period is calculated from the date you received the products.
- If the last day the goods can be returned is a public holiday, Saturday, Sunday, 24th December or 31st December, the deadline will expire on the next business day.
- The deadline is considered observed if you send us a message communicating your desire to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, send BESTSELLER [BESTSELLER HANDELS BV, Koivistokade 1c, 1013 AC Amsterdam, Passi Countries, to: E-commerce Customer Service, e-mail: email@example.com ] a declaration in which you unequivocally express your your decision to withdraw from the contract. In the declaration in question please indicate your name, physical address, telephone number, email address, order number and which products you intend to return.
- This statement can be easily sent to our Customer Services via the Contact Form.
- It is also possible to use this Withdrawal Form which, however, is not mandatory.
- Please note that the address to which an unambiguous declaration of withdrawal from the contract must be sent is different from the address for the return of the products. The address for the return of the products is indicated below under the heading "Return of goods".
- In the event that the goods have been returned to us without a declaration concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal, we will consider the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you have chosen the Click & Collect delivery method (collection of the package at one of our stores) and do not collect the package within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the package at the store, the package will be returned to the BESTSELLER online store. We will consider this return as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received, including shipping costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different delivery method than the least expensive standard delivery method we offer), without unjustified delays and in any case within 14 days from the date on which we received the request for withdrawal from the contract. However, if you return products to us using our return label (see "Returning Goods" section below), the return costs will be deducted from your refund. The refund amount will be made through the same payment method used to pay the price of the goods, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. Anyhow,
- We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods or until we are presented with proof that the goods have been returned, as appropriate.
- In the event of a partial return, you will not receive any refund for the shipping costs.
Return of goods
- You have the obligation to return the goods to BESTSELLER without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which you informed us that you wish to withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal from the contract will be considered timely if, before the expiry of the 14-day period, you have delivered the goods to the postal service or other services that have undertaken to ship the goods to BESTSELLER. To keep proof of the timeliness of the right of withdrawal, you should keep the receipt or the shipment identification number showing that you have delivered the goods to postal services or other services, in order to ship the goods.
- In caso di restituzione, il cliente dovrà sostenere il costo diretto della restituzione della merce (spese postali/spedizione). Se la merce viene restituita utilizzando la nostra etichetta di reso, vi verrà addebitato un importo di 1.99 EUR.
- The name of BESTSELLER and the address where the goods must be returned are indicated below: BESTSELLER Commerce Poland Sp. Z oo, ul. Prosta 40, 72-100 Łozienica, Poland.
- You can find more information on how to return goods HERE .
Used or Compromised Goods
- Sei responsabile unicamente di ogni eventuale diminuzione del valore dei beni risultante da una manipolazione dei beni diversa da quella necessaria per stabilire la natura, le caratteristiche e il funzionamento dei beni stessi.
- Alcune delle nostre merci sono contrassegnate con un’etichetta speciale. Questa etichetta non ti impedisce di provare il prodotto. Tuttavia, se tale etichetta viene rimossa, è possibile che tu non sia più in grado di esercitare appieno il tuo diritto di reso.
Beni appositamente realizzate
- Il diritto di recesso dal contratto non si applica rispetto a beni prodotti su misura o chiaramente personalizzati.
6. Notifica in caso di non conformità delle merci
Ai sensi del Sale of Goods Act danese, BESTSELLER concede il diritto di notificare eventuali difetti di conformità dei beni entro 24 mesi. Il diritto di notificare il difetto di conformità dei beni comporta la possibilità di notificare la presenza di errori e difetti dei beni che sono apparsi entro 24 mesi dalla data dell'acquisto. Hai l'obbligo di effettuare il reclamo entro un tempo ragionevole dopo che i difetti sono stati o sarebbero dovuti essere notati. Noi rimborseremo le spese di spedizione che hai versato per di restituzione sulla base dei costi di trasporto associati al tipo di consegna standard meno costoso da noi offerto, a condizione che il reclamo sia giustificato.
E' possibile presentare un reclamo mediante l'invio della nota di restituzione (che includa il codice di ritorno) e il prodotto difettoso al seguente indirizzo:
BESTSELLER Commerce Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 40
Se non hai più la nota di restituzione o l'etichetta di restituzione / adesivo postale, contatta il Servizio Clienti per ottenerne uno nuovo.
7. Procedura di lamentela da parte del cliente
E' possibile presentare un reclamo riguardante un acquisto online attraverso la piattaforma di Risoluzione Alternativa delle Controversie Online europea, a cui è possibile accedere cliccando qui.
BESTSELLER is not responsible for any delay or failure to comply due to force majeure. BESTSELLER is relieved of its obligations for as long as the cause of force majeure persists.
BESTSELLER's liability for any claim is limited to an amount equivalent to the price of the purchased good.
BESTSELLER assumes product liability to you under applicable law.